Please read the following notes carefully and make sure you understand them before proceeding to the reservation form.
Bring your ID
Driver’s license, insurance card, student ID, passport, residence card, etc.
Please be sure to wear appropriate clothes and footwear.
Beach sandals, high heels, and long skirts should not be worn
Please prepare a backpack for your luggage.
Most of our bikes do not come with a basket for luggage.
Please bring your own rain gear.
The weather in the mountains can be changeable. Please prepare rain wear.
How to take part
- Please make a reservation by phone or online.
- We will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- On the day of the tour, you will be asked to present your ID card at the reception desk and you will be given an explanation about the cycling tour.
- During the tour, please obey the traffic rules and enjoy Okutama and Ome to the fullest!
Please be sure to arrive at the meeting point for each tour 30 minutes before the start time.
In case of inclement weather (snow, heavy rain, typhoon, icy roads, etc.), we will notify you of the cancellation by the evening of the previous day.
In case of rain, the tour will go ahead if it is safe to do so.
Cancellation after making a reservation
No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather (snow, heavy rain, typhoon, icy roads, etc.) that prevents the tour from being conducted safely.
In the event of cancellation due to the convenience of the customer, the following cancellation fees will be incurred.
Same day: 100% of the fee / Day before: 50% of the fee / 2 days before: 30% of the fee / 3 days before: 20% of the fee / 4 days or more before: 0% of the fee
All participants are required to have insurance. An additional 300 yen will be charged for the insurance.
We also ask for the following information when you join the tour.
Full Name／Date of Birth／Address／Phone Number／Height (in cm)
Domestic Travel Accident Insurance
There is no deductible for all injuries
Death and disability: 2.8 million yen
Daily amount of hospitalization: 4,500 yen
3,000 yen per day for hospital visit
Liability: 8 million yen
If you want to conduct a private tour
Trekling’s cycling tours are available for private tours. In this case, the price is different from the regular price. Please contact us from here.
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days prior to the tour.
- The minimum number of participants is 2 and the maximum number of participants is 6. 7 or more people can join the tour.
- Please contact us if you would like to join the tour with more than 7 people. Trekking is designed for people who can ride a bike easily by themselves.
- Helmets are available for free rental. Please be sure to wear it.
- Bicycles are equipped with a lock and key.
- Bicycles are not available for those under 138cm in height.
- Rentals are only available to those between the ages of 12 and 69. (12 to 16 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
- We do not provide bicycles for infants or children with child seats.